Welcome to the MRSAid blog!
- The Public Can Learn Medicine in the Digital Age
- “We are … not innocent victims of the antibiotic resistance phenomenon”
- The New Recruit: Bad Bugs Have Acquired a New Weapon. And It Has Has Us Stymied
- Unintended Consequences: Antibacterial soaps, disinfectants, and antiseptics don’t kill bad bacteria. Instead, their use results in more of them
- Early Childhood Exposure to Antibiotics Increases Your Chances of Becoming Overweight in Middle Age, Especially so for Women